Career Management Skills
- We give access to impartial independent and personalised careers education (IAG).
- We will deliver you the relevant career management skills to enhance and develop your self-confidence and self-reliance. This will provide you with a clearer understanding of the world of work.
- We focus on promoting positive behaviour and attitudes. We emphasise the importance and facilitate the learning of core skills required in most workplaces. Solid skills in ICT; Communications; Problem Solving; Working with Others and Numeracy will enhance your opportunities and chances of success in the workplace.
Get your SLC Toolkit now and change the way you think!
- We aim to provide Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to all young people within Secondary schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Focus on an individual’s current situation in conjunction with the careers service available at their place of learning.
- One-to-One careers information sessions
- We will develop Career Action Plans. This will include individual personal learning plans with the means to track and record information with agreement from the learner.
Sessions can delivered in large or small groups on a range of various topics.
We can help with issues such as Career Choice; Option Choice at each key stage; Current Labour Market; F.E. and H.E. Opportunities.
Our aim is to support careers education and relevant work related learning in conjunction with schools; colleges and universities.
Gain employability skills; enhance your life skills and fast forward your career.
Your Career matters! Is it lacking direction?